updated 'tree' on download.fedoralegacy.org

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Sat Feb 26 20:02:14 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-26 at 12:57 +0200, Pekka Savola wrote:
> It seems that the file http://download.fedoralegacy.org/tree has not
> been updated since the start of December or so.
>
> This was probably due to the server move/crash.
>
> Could this be re-added to cron (e.g., a daily or weekly run) -- the
> file is very useful for me to check which versions which RHL/FC
> versions have of a particular package..

oh, whoops!  That file was a test run to see if people liked the
generated output.  Given that it doesn't use full paths, none of the
packages are 'clickable' and some people didn't like that.  I'll re-add
this to my to-do list of generating this file in an automated way w/
clickable files.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)