Error: ... correct GPG keys installed?

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 26 20:29:15 UTC 2005

On at least one machine whose yum.conf used to work fine, I keep getting :
                         =====
Error: You may also check that you have the correct GPG keys installed
                         =====
whenever I try to run yum update.

It's Clint's sample file, which I don't *think* I recall touching, unless
maybe to comment out one or two of the first things that seemed to be
producing this. I did get GPG errors at first, until he kindly told me how
to fix them. What has changed, and how do I cope?

--
Beartooth Implacable, Linux Evangelist & Gadfly
neo-redneck, curmudgeonly codger with FC1 & YDL 4.0