QaTesting wiki page updated

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Mon Jan 3 20:27:49 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've done a major update on the QaTesting wiki page to make it more up
to date, and more clearly describe the different roles of
PUBLISH/VERIFY QA process:

http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/QaTesting

Comments, further edits, etc. welcome, of course.

btw. one thing I'd really like someone (with more knowledge of it than
me) to create a wiki page about is a summary different tasks done by
the Fedora Legacy "release team":
  1) taking packages with enough +PUBLISH'es and pushing them out
(until they get to updates-testing), which changes they can do (adding
buildrequires, changing the release numbers, rebuilding a new package
+ bumping the release number, etc.), and
  2) taking packages with enough +VERIFY'es and pushing them out to
updates.