Yum Problem

Pettit, Paul ismanager at ccbnpts.com
Thu Jan 13 22:58:05 UTC 2005

In Putty right click the window title bar and select "Copy All to
Clipboard" then in Notepad (or whatever editor you want to use) do a
"paste" (Ctrl-V). That will copy all that the was outputted to the Putty
session window.

Note, this might be a rather huge amount of info so you might want to
clear the scroll back. Right click on the Putty title bar and select
"Clear Scrollback". That will clear all termal out put up to the top of
the current window. Then you can 'cat' a file and do the first step as
above to remotely export the file info.

Paul Pettit
CTO and IS Manager
Consistent Computer Bargains Inc.

P.s. this is a handy tool for copy/pasting STDOUT info when using putty
too. :)