Yum Problem

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 14 17:08:22 UTC 2005

Quoting Pekka Savola <pekkas at netcore.fi>:

> Umm,
>
> Could we stop discussing these "yum issues" (whether related to yum or
> not) at this list, please?  It's long since become off-topic, and this
> is not the help forum for yum or <whatever>.
>
> Thanks.

I disagree.  The person is asking for yum help using Fedoralegacy.org,
so it is on topic.

Originally we were going to have multiple mailing lists, but that never
happened, so this is the only mailing list for help.  As long as the
problem deals with using fedoralegacy.org, I think it is appropriate.

--
Eric Rostetter