mach problems?

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Jan 14 19:02:03 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 15:05 +0200, Pekka Savola wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there end in sight in the buildsystem issues?  Is there a chance
> that the "to be pushed to updates-testing" pile might start getting
> shorter soon?
>
> Maybe alternative mechanisms could be used, such as building in some
> other mach systems (w/ hostname changed if needed or not), and
> signing
> afterwards, or...?

Build machine will be going back into Pogo's DMZ.  I had hoped to get it
moved to a real colo facility shortly after Pogo moved buildings, but it
looks like I'll have to wait another week.  Later this afternoon it
should be up and ready for building again, provided it survived the
short trip in a truck (stupid movers).

Was I helpful?  Let others know: