mach problems?

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Jan 26 16:27:26 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 07:38 -0800, Brian T. Brunner wrote:

> Jesse... glad the bad news was correctable.
>
> When this kind of catbox gets dumped into your air conditioning
> (and the stuff hits the fan) a plea to us for help can help
> whenever/wherever help is needed.
>
> Everybody here has limited resources but hardware *is* *cheap*.
>
> So on any "catbox day", give a holler for what's needed.

Thanks Brian.  In this case the hardware to fix the issue was free, due
to RMA.  Pogo Linux had the drives I needed in stock and I was able to
RMA locally.  The only issue now is recovering the OS content that I did
unfortunately lose.  I restored the OS and Mach and all it's settings,
just not the OS content.  The server is racked at it's new location and
it's syncing all the data at 1.5mb/s, so it should be done in a day or
so.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: