Wiki Permissions

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 20 18:28:32 UTC 2005

Quoting Jeff Sheltren <sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu>:

> On another note, perhaps Fedora Legacy needs to do some sort of
> review on packages that are submitted there?

That would only increase the legal burden on us...

> Eric, I noticed the current page is actually misspelled as:  'Unser
> Contributed Packages' (instead of User) - is that easy to move?

Apparently not.  The phpwiki admin page available does not have the
rename plug-in, so I'm not sure how this would best be done.

But thanks for pointing out how stupid I am that I can't even check
my own spelling/typing for mistakes... ;)

--
Eric Rostetter