Some Suggestions (Mirror Space, gaim, ethereal, etc)

Marc Deslauriers marcdeslauriers at videotron.ca
Tue Jul 26 03:11:27 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 10:29 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> rh73 has a working gtk2 for gaim-1.x?

Yep, it seems to be working enough for gaim. I did basic testing of it a
while back and nobody has complained about the 3-4 releases so far.

> If you can give me details about the perl path for RH73 and RH9, I can
> improve the default gaim.spec.  I just never bothered to do so for the
> past year because the upstream perl plugin has been broken and unsable
> for a long time, so nobody would miss it being gone anyway.

Curiously, people noticed it was missing from rh7.3 and rh9 for a while.
I guess they didn't actually try to use it. :)

Thanks for the offer. Next time I build gaim for FL, I'll check what I
did to the spec file.

Marc.