Move to Fedoraproject.org wiki

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Jul 28 18:08:28 UTC 2005

> On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 10:56 -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > All pages for Legacy need to have the following at the very top:
> >
> > #acl LegacyGroup:admin,read,write,delete,revert Known:read
>
> Rather this should be:
>
> #acl LegacyGroup:admin,read,write,delete,revert All:read

And I just noticed that you will most likely not be able to edit ACLs.
Thats fine, I can go through pages as they get created to set the ACL.

To help me with this, please when making a new page, select that the
page belongs to the 'CategoryLegacy'.  This will add a line to the
bottom of your page that looks like:

----
CategoryLegacy

This only has to be added once.  This way I can quickly see pages that
are Legacy related and I can set the ACL accordingly.

Thanks for all the help you may provide with this.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: