My status

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Thu Jul 28 18:10:33 UTC 2005

Hi all,

As you'll have noticed I've been very quiet in recent months for
various reasons. This has been due to a number of factors, but most
interestingly I've now moved away from my job at Astrophysics where
fedora-legacy work was useful to them. They have now migrated almost
entirely away from Red Hat and my new employers
(http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/) don't use Red Hat either.

So it's unlikely I'll be spending much time on the project in future.
I'll probably hang around on the mailing lists and IRC channel for the
time being and if I can ever spare time to help out with package builds
etc, I will do so.

Thanks for the other community members who have helped to make
fedora-legacy a useful project.