New bugzilla feature

Emmanuel Seyman seyman at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 28 20:40:49 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 10:21:01AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:

> I was just informed that any bugzilla query can be turned into an rss
> feed.  Perhaps we should have a feed on our website covering active

It's a feature that's been present for quite a while in Bugzilla but
the only stable release to have it is 2.20rc1 (which wasn't probably
that stable to begin with since 2.20rc2 is due out Friday).
Still, Red Hat's Bugzilla has it, which is the important thing.

Basically, every search result gives you a "RSS" link between the
"CSV" and "iCalendar" links. Clicking on that gives you the RSS feed.

Emmanuel