changes are needed, we need keep moving

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 21:10:58 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 16:44 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 04:04:56PM -0400, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> > > Yes, if we consider rh73 supported at all. There's important remote security
> > > flaws in the older version.
> > I have rh73 installs that don't have mozilla installed.  What's the
> > impact on me?
>
> Yeah, that attitude *is* exactly the problem.

OK, what should be done to eliminate that attitude?  Should I install
mozilla on my RH73 servers just so that I have to update it?  ;-)

I'm not saying that because I don't use it nobody else should.  What I
am saying is that I don't use it and therefore don't see a need to test
it.  Are others using it?  If so, why aren't they stepping up to test
it?  Do we have data on who needs what out of RH73?

-Jim P.