Identify vulnerabilities in Red Hat 7.2

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Fri Jun 10 09:23:26 UTC 2005

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, David ROBERT wrote:
> I can look at all fedoralegacy updated for Red Hat 7.3 and try to figure out if each
> vulnerability is relevent to Red Hat 7.2. But maybe I'll miss some vulnerabilties
> that are in Red Hat 7.2 and NOT in Red Hat 7.3 ?

If Fedora Legacy process was working properly, the easiest approach
would probably be updating from 7.2 to 7.3 online, using yum, up2date,
or whatever.  I have done a couple of dozen of such upgrades and
they're very straightforward.

But as FL doesn't exactly work at the moment, I don't think there's
much of advise to give right now.