changes are still needed

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 13 14:29:33 UTC 2005

Quoting Jim Popovitch <jimpop at yahoo.com>:

> On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 07:34 +0300, Pekka Savola wrote:
> > OK, almost a week has passed since the last message on this thread.  I
> > think we need to decide what to do.
> >
> > Specific suggestions?
>
> How about 2 Verifies for core/server packages and 1 Verify for
> everything else?

Who decides what a core/server package is, and what isn't?

Also, if the packager/creator is the only voter, do we really have any
QA at all if only one vote is needed?

> Also, only 1 Verify would be needed for a core/server
> package that is being re-released within a 3 month period.

Hmm...  Interesting twist.  Not sure I'd agree with it though.  Maybe if
you want to say "a re-release to fix a bug in a previous FL release"
(which happens).

--
Eric Rostetter