changes are still needed

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 18:27:17 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 21:16 +0300, Pekka Savola wrote:
> It's a bit complex, and if the "server guys" are interested in higher
> QA, I'm sure they will participate more actively in QA'ing the server
> packages :)

I *DO*  Q&A the RH73 server packages, the problem is they are still held
up by the lack of interest in FC1, RH9, etc.

I *DO NOT* do Q&A on packages I have no interest (and/or knowledge) in,
nor do I expect anyone else to.  We are not doing Q&A for CUA reasons.
We are doing Q&A for security and stability reasons. Therefore I think
it is foolish to keep asking people unfamiliar with an application (not
to mention the bug/flaw/fix) to do Q&A on said application.

-Jim P.