Kernel BUG -- FC2 2.6.6 kernel

Rob Myers rob.myers at gtri.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 20 20:24:07 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 13:06 -0500, Debbie Tropiano wrote:
> Hello -
>
> I posted this on the Fedora Forum and someone suggest that I post here.
>
> We recently had a Kernel BUG on one of our systems running Fedora Core 2 with
> the 2.6.6 kernel (since we need to run SNARE we've been staying at that rev).

sounds painful.  it is possible that FC4 may incorporate auditing
functionality similar to that of SNARE once the auditing subsystem is
accepted upstream and all the bugs are shaken out of it.  i know that
does not help you now, but it may be worth keeping an eye on FC4 just in
case...

best of luck

rob.