[FLSA-2005:2336] Updated kernel packages fix security issues

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 18:35:37 UTC 2005

> > I guess I could be more specific:  The reason I ask this is due to the
> > website being down a few weeks ago and nobody sent out anything to the
> > mailinglist during the days the outage was discussed on the
> > mailinglist.
>
> I can't grok this very well... what are you saying here?

The folks on the discussion mailinglist discussed the FL website being
down for days, even wondering if something happened to Jesse.  I had to
call Vidyut (got his number from whois) and he explained that there was
a DNS issue/move.  I then sent an email to everyone on the mailinglists
letting them know what I had found out.  I personally think it would
have been nice to hear about it from those involved with the DNS issues
rather than have to go figure it out myself.  Just my $.032

-Jim P.