how to get started with helping the project [...]

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Mar 3 16:31:12 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 08:29 -0500, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> As I said;  It is NOT anything close to simple, and even then it is
> open
> to too much discernment.  A *kernel* has been released recently..who
> tested it in it's entirety?   Where is the list of fixes and the
> checkmarks that indicate "x" was fixed by Bob and "x" was tested by
> Sue?
>
> -Jim P.

Wouldn't that be nice?  And wouldn't it be nice if we got a package out
w/out the current sometimes 4 month waiting period?  You do know that
Red Hat doesn't even have that complex of a QA system....

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: