how to get started with helping the project [...]

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 15:21:52 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 10:16 -0500, Marcus Lauer wrote:

>         I think that's why Mr. Rostetter suggested that you make a
> list.  The "discussion" was such a mess that maybe a nice clear list of
> what you'd like to see done would help.

OK, good point.  I have been overly critical, and a lot of that is
directed towards what appears to me to be apathy, so shame on me for not
being more detailed.  I will take the task of trying to define a
structure and associated responsibilities list.  This may take a few
days, but the weekend is coming up.  Everyone please feel free to pass
on your opinions on what you think is needed or what isn't needed and I
will try to release a plan over the weekend.

-Jim P.