Call for help

Howard Owen hbo at egbok.com
Fri Mar 4 22:41:58 UTC 2005

The challenging thing was getting all the content in a usable form. The
Wiki is riddled with SPAM links that point at action=create links on the
twiki itself. Since wget is drain bamaged in that it first downloads the
link, *then* decides whether it should have done so or not, it slowed
things down considerably. It would probably be easier in the future to
have access to a tarball of the site's contents made on the server.

I proned the pages I received so that I only scanned the latest versions
of the various twiki pages. I then ran

   grep -R -H -o -n -i fedora.us * >../FL_references_to_fedora_us.txt

>From the top of the downloaded tree. The results look like this:

	wiki/index.php/UpdatedOverview:112:fedora.us
	wiki/index.php/UpdatedOverview:113:fedora.us
	fedora.us
	wiki/index.php/UpdatedOverview:114:fedora.us
	wiki/index.php/QaTesting:79:fedora.us
	wiki/index.php/QaTesting:95:fedora.us

And so forth. The output is available at
http://egbok.com/FL_references_to_fedora_us.txt

--
Howard Owen       RHCE, BMOC, GP "Even if you are on the right
EGBOK Consultants Linux Architect track, you'll get run over if you