thank you and future of 7.3

Ajay Sharma ssharma at revsharecorp.com
Sat Mar 12 00:22:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just want to say thanks to everyone supporting Redhat 7.3.   For years
at work we've been running redhat 6.2 because some closed-source binary
program wouldn't run on 7.0 and above.  Plus the company folded and
since we still depend on the app there was no hope.  Other admins before
me tried to get the program working on other distros but it just
wouldn't fly.

I installed Redhat 7.3, updated everything with yum and fedoralegacy,
and installed the compat-glibc package and now I'm have a server that
has all the security patches applied.

So for that, I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!

I know that 7.3 is super old and I was just wondering if anyone can
predict how much longer there will be support for it?

Thanks again for the fine work,
Ajay