New bugzilla status whiteboard / issues.txt

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Tue May 3 18:01:58 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 07:53:35PM +0300, Pekka Savola wrote:

> However, I think even better sorting criterium might be "last
> changed".  That shows the bad apples which haven't progressed very
> much..

I am not so sure.  When I am searching for reports then a seemingly
random order they show up in listings is a big drag.  Even if there
is some underlying principle for such sorting it is not apparent and
that does not help very much.  Opinions?

Most likely the best would be to have various different "views". :-)

I also would think that "All packages in a need of work" instead
of "... needing work" (the same with "discussion") sounds better;
but this is a nit.

   Michal