Last updates fromj Red Hat

Brian T. Brunner brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
Wed May 25 13:26:32 UTC 2005

Also look at
http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/updates/7.3/en/os/

There are SRPM and binary trees below showing the 7.3 state at EOL.

incl kernel 2.4.20.28.7

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

Thomas Springer wrote:

>Red Hat Linux 7.3 has reached the eol for errata support by redhat.com.
>The last errata advisory was released on 05-01-2004,ou can find all at:
>
>https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rh73-errata.html

Thanks, I should have just said "RPMs with bugfixes."

>maybe this can be interesting for you:
>
>http://linux.web.cern.ch/linux/redhat7/

Yes!

Thanks, I feel like a bit of an archeologist doing this, but that site
above helped me find a couple of RPMs I need.

Cheers,

-- Irvine