Which is the last stable kernel for FC2?

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit Internet) nils at lemonbit.nl
Tue Oct 18 12:36:48 UTC 2005

Thomas wrote:

> About yum, I usually use it to upgrade some programs, but I'm not very
> confidence to do it with the kernel. I've got the memory problems
> with a
> production server. Isn't it too risky?

Isn't what too risky? If you have problems with the current kernel, I
guess you don't want to continue running your current kernel, so you
might want to try the latest one. Or you could go and search Bugzilla
for your problem and maybe see if it's been fixed.

By the way, by default when yum installs a new kernel it doesn't
remove your existing kernels, so if the new one isn't working for you
you can always go back to your last working kernel.

Nils.