Build team?

David Eisenstein deisenst at gtw.net
Wed Oct 19 14:47:13 UTC 2005

I was wondering if we need more people on Fedora Legacy's build team?

Since Dominic Hargreaves has not been able to participate, and my understanding is that Marc Deslauriers has lately had personal things to attend to, packages are not being built for updates-testing nor are release-ready packages being released.

Dominic and Marc are the only two people I have ever seen build or release official Fedora Legacy packages.  Does anyone else do it?

        -David Eisenstein