Build team?

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Oct 19 14:56:56 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 09:47 -0500, David Eisenstein wrote:

> Since Dominic Hargreaves has not been able to participate, and my
> understanding is that Marc Deslauriers has lately had personal things
> to attend to, packages are not being built for updates-testing nor are
> release-ready packages being released.
>
> Dominic and Marc are the only two people I have ever seen build or
> release official Fedora Legacy packages.  Does anyone else do it?

Yes, we are in need.  I was hoping to get the new build system in place
before adding people, but I see that it just isn't going to happen.
David, I had tagged you as one I was going to invite.

I will be making private invitations to join the build team over the
next week or so.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: