Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: httpd and mod_ssl

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Oct 24 22:38:55 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 18:26 -0400, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> I've got a few questions about this release of mod_ssl.
>
> 1) why is it bundled w/ httpd v2.0 and not a separate bug?

There are two flaws.  One in http 2.0 and one in mod_ssl.  This is
explained in the Update Information.

> 2) does anything in this apply to apache v1.3?

The http bug does not appear to effect 1.3, however mod_ssl is effected,
and thus released for 7.3

> 3) why was it never tracked in Pekka's issues list?

No idea, it was filed on 8/28 of this year.

> 4) why am I the only one inquiring about this. :-)

*shrug*

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)