Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: httpd and mod_ssl

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Tue Oct 25 05:48:56 UTC 2005

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> I doubt this is a problem w/ Pekka's list as he has been very exacting up
> until now.  With this bug(s) I see the explanation above (separate bug
> report, etc), but I don't see any reference to 168420 and 166941 in any of
> the issues lists.

(Yeah, I update the buglists typically once or twice a day..)

The problem here is that if you use (and I recall you do):

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl73.html

, the package doesn't show there, because a VERIFY has already been
given for the package on that version (so it doesn't anymore have
'publish-rhl73' tag which the code is looking after).

However, it is listed in:
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html

Yes, it would probably be useful to list the package under RHL73
buglist as well, but getting that right would likely be difficult to
accomplish.  Instead, I'd suggest folks who prefer to use a more
specific buglist take a look at the "full" buglist now and then.