Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: httpd and mod_ssl

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 13:49:53 UTC 2005

Jeff Sheltren wrote:

> So, to me this is not "hiding" at all.  But I would be interested to
> hear if you have any ideas for implementing your suggestion of making
> things easier for people to help.

Quite simply provide a one-stop spot with an up-to-date list of all bugs
being tracked by FL broken up by system (FC1, FC2, 7.3, etc).  Even
Pekka appears to have had trouble determining this bug as it doesn't
appear in his 7.3 list, which is what I what I look at.  So for now the
solution is for me to have to dig through all other system bugs just to
locate 7.3 bugs, something that I don't think is too workable.

-Jim P.