Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: httpd and mod_ssl

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Oct 25 15:06:40 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 09:59 -0400, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> 166941 started out as a bug for many somethings, all of them totally
> unrelated to rh73.  Even the Summary suggests it has nothing to do with
> rh73.

Unfortunately thats going to happen.  A bug will be filed regarding one
aspect of a flaw, but under investigation it will appear that there are
many things affected by the flaw and thus must be fixed.  In the effort
of simplicity, these are all tracked by the top level bug.  I can ask
that if other packages are going to be involved, either edit the first
bug title, or file a secondary bug referencing the package, then close
it pointing to the first bug.  That way the bug can be found by searches
and it will lead you to the master bug.

This stuff isn't easy, and there are bound to be an odd package or 2
like this that crop up.  Sorry.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: