James' Updates

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu
Fri Sep 9 16:20:18 UTC 2005

Hi Axel,

> But all of this *is* in ATrpms :)
>
> You need a depsolver (apt/yum/smart/up2date) and point it to the
> stable repo at ATrpms for FC1. Then simply issue something like

Can you help me here? What can I put into my yum.conf file to
point to it?

> smart update && smart install spamassassin

So if I type "yum update spamassassin", it should grab all the others,
correct?

> All these further packages enhance spamassassin in one way or another,
> especially by allowing it to effectively compare the mail to be
> examined against network databases of known spam and thus getting a
> more precise spam scoring.

Ahhh, I like that. OK, I'm game to try. Can you help me a bit here with
the above questions?

E-mail: sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu                                  ***