sendmail updates

kles koe kleskoe at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 23:21:18 UTC 2006

i was going to ask the same question... sort of.

i installed the first sendmail fix (22.9) on a redhat 7.3 system last week
without noticing any problems since.
would you guys still advice me to also update to the newly updated sendmail
packages(22.10) or would it be wiser not fix something that aint broke
anymore or could that have consequenses for future updates.
in other words, could this latest update still mess things up where they
went correctly last week?