sendmail update left me in a fix

Peter J. Holzer hjp+fedora-legacy at wsr.ac.at
Mon Apr 10 13:21:21 UTC 2006

On 2006-04-10 15:00:23 +0200, Nils Breunese (Lemonbit Internet) wrote:
> Peter J. Holzer wrote:
>
> >BTW, is there somewhere a complete up-to-date description of the spec
> >file? The file above is just a "what's new since some unspecified
> >release" file, and RPM to the max is now over 5 years old.
>
> See the documentation section on the frontpage of http://www.rpm.org/

Thanks. http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/drafts/rpm-guide-en/ does indeed
seem to be fairly complete and up-to-date. I remember seeing only RPM to
the max and the howto there, which are both rather old (including the
"next version" of RPM to the max).

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | If I wanted to be "academically correct",
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | I'd be programming in Java.
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |   -- Jesse Erlbaum on dbi-users