Legacy wiki -- statement?

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Dec 2 21:52:11 UTC 2006

Quoting "David D. Eisenstein" <deisenst at gtw.net>:

> So what do we need to be saying here?  Ideas?

I think we're going a bit fast...  Do we really want to wrap up the
project now, or just put it on hold for a while, or wait until we
hear back about the 13 month plan?  I'm not sure we have a consences
yet...

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy

I would say we can come up with something that says we're evaluating
our options, and you shouldn't expect (or depend on) timely updates
at this time, yada yada yada.  But I'm not sure we should completely
pull the plug yet (without more consensus like discussions) and I sure
don't think we should say stuff about the open-core/13-month-extension
and so on that are not yet decided.

Or, maybe I just missed the consensus?  Or maybe I missed the principles
statement they are bailing?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics