Fedora Legacy shutting down

nils at lemonbit.nl nils at lemonbit.nl
Sat Dec 30 15:38:49 UTC 2006

>> In case any of you are not aware, the Fedora Legacy project is in the
>> process of shutting down.
>
> Does have anyone a rscync line for me to get the whole FC3 tree to my
> local hdd?
> I am still using some FC3 boxes, and dont want to miss the FL packages if
> i need some...

I wanted to do the same, but 'rsync download.fedoralegacy.org::legacy
legacy' told me I wasn't allowed to do that because I'm not a registered
mirror. The mirror page tells me mirror registration is disabled. Any
other way to get the tree without having to download each individual
package?

Nils Breunese.