no mandatory QA testing at all [Re: crazy thought about how to ease QA testing]

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 14 19:36:27 UTC 2006

James Kosin wrote:

>Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>

>>It is referred from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy which has a
>>link from the frontpage. How is that buried in clutter?. What can we do
>>to improve that?\
>>

>Don't get personal, I'm talking semantics here about not outlining them
>as steps.

I am not getting personal. I am asking for suggestions to help improve
the accessibility of the content since you believe it is cluttered now.

>ex:  The first one is named 'QASubmit'... OK maybe a limitation of wiki
>here and not someone's exact wording... but, maybe a description saying
>Package Resubmitting Procedures could be better.  Something pointing to
>the fact the page is a procedural form instead of a simple description.

There is no limitation in the wiki on page lengths but we dont want very
long wiki page names that makes it harder to remember. The explanations
or headings within the pages can be as descriptive as you want them to be.

>Even something like follow these steps or procedures....

Do you want to try and help make it better?. Register your name in the
wiki and let me know so that I can add you to the edit group.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing.

--
Rahul