no mandatory QA testing at all [Re: crazy thought about how to ease QA testing]

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 15 00:43:02 UTC 2006

Hi

> Yes, my indictment earlier was for *all* distributions of Linux.
> But Legacy has gone further than I can follow along, that's all.

We are merely discussing a proposal so legacy process hasnt gone further
at all. You also state that other distributions QA process is better.
How do we know?. If they are better are you willing to get involved in
QA with the legacy project to help it be better?.  Thats what we need.
More contributors working on it. Other discussions is just fluff.

--
Rahul