firefox-chatzilla for fc2?? update

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Feb 18 02:41:45 UTC 2006

On Friday 17 February 2006 17:40, taharka wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
[...]
>>What it turns out to have been was an option set false in the
>>about:config screen.  After that it installed just fine. This really
>>should have been available in the prefs menu, but isn't.
>
>I've never used the extension myself but, do know of it's existence.
> Did you by chance read the FAQ/developer's comments? Think I may have
> seen something regarding that issue there. Personally, I shy away
> from IRC stuff. That extension has a mailing list & you can always
> contact the authors also.

Well, the developers for emc get together at odd hours to talk about
problems as the new release of emc2 approaches, and often I can get
fixes for an itch of mine in real time, fix the code, recompile and
test while the main part of the crew is watching.

I am not what one would call an irc addict by any means, and haven't
been on irc in >5 years till now.  But its a tool, and it does come in
handy, and on that group at least, no script kiddies welcome which
suits me just fine.  At 71, I have little or no use for the script
kiddies that think harrassing a group or bragging about the girls they
had last nite is fun.  Truth be said, they are probably doing that sort
of thing because they didn't get any recently...  They should have been
taught some manners by the "good enough to run a computer" age, but
thats seems to have gone out of style I guess.  Sigh...