Status of legacy-repo for FC3

Stefan Neufeind fedora-legacy at neufeind.net
Sat Feb 18 11:56:09 UTC 2006

Hi,

please excuse this question - I'm new to the list. But from what I found
on the archives I couldn't make up a clear view of the
legacy-repo-status for FC3. I see there are a few packages in testing,
though they stand there for quite a while already. No advisories have
been filed for FC3, no official updates have been released. So is the
legacy-repo for FC3 really "active" already? I'm especially worried
about the missing ImageMagick-upgrade - but for sure other upgrades
might be interest as well.

Kind regards,
 Stefan