FC3 yum instructions

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Feb 21 21:02:44 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 14:50 -0600, Eric Rostetter wrote:

> Why do we have it in two places?  That just leads to confusions and
> things being out of sync.
>
> > Just make a new page named YumFC3Detailed and then link to it from the
> > main http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy page.
>
> Why?  To me it seems we should have either one or the other, not both.

Honestly because I'd like to start moving all documentation into the
wiki.  This is where the rest of the Fedora projects have their
documentation.  The need for our own webspace may go away in the future.

Especially as we move toward using the same build software that Fedora
Extras uses, we can use a lot of their documentation for our needs.
Having all these things in the same space (the wiki) makes sense moving
forward.