Announces

Danny Terweij - Net Tuning | Net d.terweij at nettuning.net
Fri Feb 24 11:35:19 UTC 2006

From: "Nils Breunese (Lemonbit Internet)" <nils at lemonbit.nl>
> > At the legacy announce list i see only package update messages for
> > Legacy Test.
> > At the fedora announce list i only see for some time now only FC4
> > updated packages.
> >
> > Where do i see (mailing list) a list of the legacy FC3 new/updated
> > announces?
> > A mixed one is okay too with FC1/2/3 and up.
>
> You will see announces when they become available. A lot of packages
> still need QA and are therefor still in testing. If you could help
> doing QA (http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/QATesting) they
> might be released sooner. :o)

So where are the announces of :
  Update: mozilla.i386 37:1.7.12-1.3.3.legacy - legacy-updates
  Update: mozilla-nspr.i386 37:1.7.12-1.3.3.legacy - legacy-updates
  Update: mozilla-nss.i386 37:1.7.12-1.3.3.legacy - legacy-updates

?. Those and some others i did get today and dont see it on any anounce list
i am subscribed to.
As i see a lot FC4/5 talk on the many lists i am subscribed to. I guess
FC123 talk go on this list right?

Danny.