issues list(s)

Benjamin Smith ben at schoolpathways.com
Wed Jan 11 09:47:25 UTC 2006

I have one, single system using FL for a FC1 system I use for keeping backups.
I'd like to sorta automate the "QAVerfiy" for the numerous packages I've
installed from the testinig site

It's been happy, and so have I. Why can't we turn that fact into something
productive "automagically"?

-Ben

On Wednesday 30 November 2005 11:37, Pekka Savola wrote:
> Remember, there's always a need for folks to do some QA testing.  See the
wiki
> for instructions and how to get started:
>
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/QATesting
>
> In particular, look at the both of the "missing VERIFY" sections
> or "lacking PUBLISH".
>
> http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html (all)
> http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl73.html
> http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl9.html
> http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-core1.html
> http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-fc2.html
>
> --
>
> --

"I kept looking around for somebody to solve the problem.
Then I realized I am somebody"
   -Anonymous