Disttags for FL (was: Upgrade path consistency among all Fedora Projects)

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Sat Jul 1 13:56:15 UTC 2006

On Saturday 01 July 2006 09:50, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> Jesse, yes our system does support %dist tags.  We could also easily
> use them for RHL releases, but I agree that it's not really worth it
> since we are planning to stop supporting those very soon.

Do we have buildsys-macros in the buildroots?

I was thinking our make files don't support them, but then I realized we
aren't using any make files in any kind of CVS (:

The real solution here is to move to the Fedora infrastructure.  /me posts
another email to infrastructure list asking for a cvs tree.