Fedora Core 4 coming . . . sunset, infrastructure issues . . . meeting?

David D. Eisenstein deisenst at gtw.net
Thu Jul 6 02:36:06 UTC 2006

Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> On Jun 28, 2006, at 6:49 PM, David Eisenstein wrote:
>

>> I will likely not be available the rest of this week, and next Monday and
>> Tuesday are holiday evenings in the United States of America.  Shall we
>> shoot for an meeting on IRC mid-week next week?  If we meet on Wednesday,
>> July 7th, that will leave us 12 calendar days to get stuff done between
>> that meeting and the time we are due to inherit Fedora Core 4.
>>

> Has a meeting time been finalized yet - or has a meeting happened and  I
> just missed it?
>
> Also, I just realized that Wednesday (today) isn't the 7th, it's the
> 5th...
>
> -Jeff

Hello,

I apologize.  Family matters came up that kept me out of town at my
parents' house longer than I had thought I'd be (I am still there; was
expecting to be home on Monday), so firming up a meeting time didn't happen.

Having just talked on IRC to Jesse Keating and Marc Deslauriers, they
both indicated they would be available at 8pm EDT tomorrow evening
(Thursday, July 6th, 2006).  7:00pm CDT.  6pm MDT.  5pm  Pacific
Daylight time.  (That is also 00:00 UTC Friday, July 7th.)

Those of you interested in helping us vote on and finalize a decision on
what distros we will be dropping support for when, please come if you
are available.  Also we will be discussing matters regarding FL's
inheritance of FC4.

Thanks.

	Warm regards,
	David Eisenstein