Self-Introduction: Wesley Harrell

Wesley Harrell wesley at aandw.net
Tue Jul 25 20:18:01 UTC 2006

Name:  Wesley Harrell
Location:  US, Massachusetts, Somerville
Profession: Sysadmin
Employer:  Boston University

Goals and Qualifications:

        -I am interested in helping QA and other duties as needed for the
        FC releases being cared for and fed by the Legacy Project.  I
        work with a group of sysadmins and developers on the Boston
        University Linux Project.  We use FC as a base for our desktop
        releases and it is important that we be able to keep these as
        stable and secure as possible.  One method for doing that is
        helping with upstream QA.  This helps us and the community.

        -I am experienced with package building, bash scripting, some perl
        and have been developing with python for a few months (basic scripts,
        yum plugins).

        -Trustworthiness.  Well if I was dishonest or even had an ethical
        lapse, my wife would surely find out and I don't need that kind of
        pain :)  Also Matt Miller can hopefully vouch for me as being a
        trustworthy fellow, right Matt?

I have been and will continue to read through the legacy documents, howtos,
and other info to become more familiar with the process.  If I can be of help
please let me know, otherwise I will keep my eye out for bugs or other
items that I can assist with.

Below is my GPG key, thanks and I look forward to working with you.

pub  1024D/3F23A1A9 2003-09-11 Wesley Harrell (AandW.net) <wesley at aandw.net>
     Key fingerprint = 90CE 5B5E 4680 160B D42E  C308 D0BC 1E65 3F23 A1A9
uid                            Wesley Harrell (AandW.net) <wes at aandw.net>
uid                            Wesley Harrell (AandW.net) <w at aandw.net>
sub  1024g/33BA958C 2003-09-11