Re: Announcing End of Life times (Fedora Core 1, 2, Red Hat Linux 7.3, 9)

Jesse Keating wrote:

With Fedora Core 6 Test 2 set to be released July 26th, it is time we announce
the End of Life of our various Legacy supported releases.
<snip>

Shouldn't this info be on the website as well? The EOLs are three days away, but I have only seen this info pop up here on this mailinglist. I guess a notice via fedora-announce would be nice as well as probably more FC1/FC2 users subscribe to that list than this one. Maybe this is something for Fedora News as well?

Nils Breunese.