Documentation question at fedoralegacy.org

Matt Temple mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 3 19:44:38 UTC 2006

James Kosin wrote:

> Matt Temple wrote:
>
> >But looking at the download site, it /looks/ as though the x86_64 rpms
> >are there.
> >(Not so for core 2).
> >Does the site need this updated?
>
> Matt,
>
> Good point; but, they may be holding off updating this fact until we see
> the workload involved with this.  Since x86_64 stuff adds a layer of
> complexity to the issue.
>
> -James

I'm not sure I understand.   The x86_64 rpms are already in the download
area for
core 3.   They're really there.

                                                             Matt
Matthew Temple                Tel:    617/632-2597
Director, Research Computing  Fax:    617/582-7820
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute  mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
44 Binney Street, LG300/300   http://research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115              Choice is the Choice!