Documentation question at fedoralegacy.org

Phil Hale phale at zues.tamucc.edu
Sat Mar 4 07:10:39 UTC 2006

Hello Everybody,

If it is any help, I've been rebuilding all fedora legacy patches for
FC2 in a production environment since Fedora Legacy took over
maintenance of FC2.  All legacy source RPMS have built without issues
and the updates have been running flawlessly.  If there is some way I
can help to get the status changed for FC2 x86_64 patches to "okay" just
let me know.

Phil Hale
Systems Programmer II
Linux Systems Administrator