Good news....

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Mar 6 21:12:39 UTC 2006

Looks like we'll have Legacy repos and GPG key shipped with FC5.  We're
only shipping config for legacy-updates-released,
legacy-updates-testing, and legacy-utils.  They're currently pointed to
mirrorlist files that will be on download.fedora.redhat.com soon.  These
mirror files currently just point to our main download server (which has
fc5 (and 4) trees now), but I'm hoping that by the time FC5 goes into
legacy we'll have our own directory in download.fedora.redhat.com, and
be included in all the mirrors throughout.  This way we can worry about
just our updates and not copy all the existing FC updates and the FC
tree itself around.  Easier to mirror, easier to manage.